Here are extracts from reviews we have received...
“Quiet and lovely place, full of blowing flowers, very comfortable and cozy apartments, there is everything you need. Modern kitchen. Everything is new and cute. Felt in love with this apartments and the village.” Booking.com Israel April 2015
“Very beautiful apartments in traditional style with the lace tablecloths, a lot of flowers in a garden, open verandas etc. Good location. Mrs.Pitsa is a great host - very attentive, she has everything what could be needed in the apartments and even more than expected. We had 2 years old child with us and we didn't have any inconvenience during our stay. We love Lefkara village - small, very traditional. Narrow streets, flowers, nice view to the mountains. Our couple of days in Lefkara in Aunt Maria's apartment were great! I would stay again in this apartments in Lefkara. Thank you Mrs. Pitsa for your hospitality!” Booking.com Moscow July /2014
“Great location in one of the nicest villages in Cyprus. Spacious and spotless accommodation with a lovely verandah with mountain views. All village amenities within a 2 to 3 minute walk. Pitsa, the manger was very helpful and friendly. Anyone looking for a holiday away from the bustle of Aya Napa, Larnaca, Limassol etc. then this is the perfect place. Highly recommended.” Booking.com Liverpool GB.July 2014
"Great location, very friendly place, will go back” Whissendine Booking.com GB June 2014
“Beautiful Garden apt. Flower garden were wonderful. Pitsa is a great host. Pano Lefkera is a friendly village with great people , very kind.” Booking.com US May 2014
The traditional house and furnishings, the village, the peace and quiet. Aunt Maria's offers the experience of a Cyprus that is increasingly hard to find, as the coasts fill up with characterless resorts and retirement homes. The owner is a native of the village and a wonderful hostess.” St Louis Missouri (US) April 2014
“The house was very clean and beautiful...Big yard, many flowers and eveyrything that you may need...” Paphos August 2013
- Excellent hotel for a quiet family/romantic vacation! It has everything that is needed, friendly and helpful personnel is willing to help you in any question. Fast Wi-Fi is another pleasant surprise. We strongly recommend Aunt Maria's hotel for your journey!
Feb 2013, Israel, booking.com.
- приехали на 12 дней, а остались на месяц. очень красивое и живописное место. если вы любители пеших прогулок, то можете полюбоваться разнообразными пейзажами. в аппартаментах имеется все необходимое для приготовления и приема пищи, а так же комфортного отдыха. очень приветливая и радушная хозяйка.
Apr 2013, St Petersbourg, Russia, booking.com.
- Tout était parfait.
Nov 2012, France, booking.com.
- The setting is lovely, Aunt Maria's is spotlessly clean, absolutely friendly, wonderfully well located, and great value for money. No complaints!!
Oct 2012, Australia, booking.com.
- Vriendelijke gastvrouw. Rustige locatie. Authentiek dorp zonder massatoerisme.
Oct 2012, Netherlands, booking.com.
- Very nice and clean apartment. This was the best apartment we ever had on our journeys. Mrs.Ikosi was a perfect & friendly hostess who was always willing to help on all our questions.
Pano Lefkara is a nice little authentic village up in the hills with beautiful views and a good location to travel(by car) all over the island.
There are several good restaurants in and nearby the Village and if you like lace & silverworks then ithis is the place to be.
Oct 2011, The Netherlands, Flipkey-Tripadvisor.
- very comfortable and well equipped.
lovely terrace with beautiful mountain view.
absolute reasonable price.
result: over and over again !!
June 2011, Germany, Flipkey-Tripadvisor
- Aunt Maria's was definitely in the top 5 of accommodations I've stayed in - ever. So beautiful inside and out... fully useful kitchen... push-out, folding doors and windows to let the outside "in"... limestone floors and very clean without smelling like cleaning solutions... Surrounded by geraniums and other foliage... in the friendly village of Lefkara. We found it an easy drive to locate from Larnaca and easy vantage point from which to explore the mountains.
Apr 2011, Muscat, Oman, Expedia
- Lovely stay at Aunt Marias! We had a wonderful stay at Aunt Marias. The property was very well maintained with all the amenities you can think of...All in all, I would highly recommend the place. Being centrally located on the island, it's an excellent base to explore Cyprus.
Jan 2011, Dubai, UAE, Homeaway.
- You can enjoy the peaceful and safe village life and yet be close to all the major cities of the island. I highly recommend it to all those who want a peaceful place and quality vacation time in a clean environment.
Feb 2010, Nicosia, Homeaway.
- We found the accommodation, the welcome and the location all way above what we had expected... This was our first trip to Lefkara, which we found absolutely charming.
July 2009, Episkopi, Tripadvisor.
- The attention to detail both in the design of the building and in the care that has been taken to ensure that guests have all their home comforts makes Aunt Maria's a must for all those visitors to Cyprus who want to get away from 'conveyor belt' tourism. ... We relaxed, explored the charming traditional village streets and didn't want to leave! But the best thing I can say about Aunt Maria's is once visited you will want to return.
June 2009, London, Tripadvisor.
- From the moment we arrived in this beautiful village we knew we had made the right decision... Fantastic value for money, and if I return to Cyprus I would not even look to stay anywhere else!
Oct. 2010, Birmingham, England. Tripadvisor.
- It was simply an awesome experience. The stay was warm and cosy, with clean rooms and comfortable beds, well-equipped kitchen and a lovely sit-out.... Anyone going to Cyprus should have a glimpse of a stay at Lefkara, particularly at Aunt Maria's.
Sept. 2010, Kuwait, Tripadvisor - Flipkey.
- Delightful setting; away from the predictability of 'touristville'; friendly but unobtrusive hospitality; great value for money. Would be keen to go there again.
Aug 2010, Abu Dhabi, booking.com.